SOCIAL MEDIA PARTICIPATION
Thank you for your support in promoting For the Culture Festival on your social media platforms! Please see below for example verbiage that can be used on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Social Media Posts
1. Pull up on June 17 at 4:30 p.m. for the first-ever #FortheCulture Festival at The Legacy Center. Come celebrate with us as we laugh, dance and support local black-owned businesses. Get your ticket today: FTCFest.eventbrite.com #FTCFest
2. #FortheCulture Festival is a full-day event, with lots of food and entertainment. There will be a variety of local Black-owned businesses from fashion to real estate. #FTCFest
📅 June 17
🕒 4:30 p.m.
📍The Legacy Center
3. We’ll be at #FTCFest! Will you? We have live music and a DJ for your entertainment. The food will be on point, showcasing the culinary talent from our local black-owned restaurants.
Get tickets: FTCFest.eventbrite.com
4. #FortheCulture Festival caters to all age groups with a range of activities including a bounce house for children and libations for adults, ensuring a fun-filled experience for everyone.
5. #FortheCulture Festival is for the entire family. #FTCFest will have a bounce house for the kids, libations for the adults and everything in between. Get your ticket before the prices go up: FTCFest.eventbrite.com.